The MAC Action Newsline:
This issue is sponsored by the Association for Manufacturing Excellence.
Kathie Mahoney, Editor
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Successful Implementations in Lean
Education & Workforce Development
Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing Workshop, North Andover, MA - May 6, 2009
- Lean Marketing and Sales, Boston, MA - May 7-8, 2009
- Taking Action With Lean Accounting, Nashua, NH - May 7-8, 2009
- Introduction to Training Within Industry and Change Management, Woburn, MA - June 11, 2009
- Just-in-Time HR Webinar: Principals of Lean Office, presented by AIM and Mass MEP, May 12, 2009
- One Piece Flow, Fisher Engineering, Rockland, ME - May 12, 2009
- 2009 Governor's Manufacturing Leadership Series, Manchester, NH - May 19, 2009
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing for Job Shops, Laconia, NH - May 21, 2009
- Combined JMQC Meeting, Titan Machine, Windham, ME - May 26, 2009
- Process of Cultural Change, New Haven, CT - June 2-3, 2009
- Just-in-Time HR Webinar: Navigating the Massachusetts Workforce Training Grant Application Process, June 9, 2009
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing 101, Fall River, MA - June 10, 2009
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing for Job Shops, Concord, NH - June 25, 2009
We Would Like Your Feedback ...