The MAC Action Newsline:
This issue is sponsored by Associated Industries of Massachusetts.
Kathie Mahoney, Editor
From the Desk of Jack Healy
Successful Implementations in Lean
Education & Workforce Development
Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- Lean Office, MassMEP @ Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA — January 6, 2009
- ProMat, Chicago, IL — January 12-15, 2009
- Training Within Industry - Job Instruction, MassMEP @ Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA — January 12-16, 2009
- Basic Manufacturing Skills, MassMEP @ Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA — January 12-28, 2009
- Central Maine Lean Manufacturing Roundtable, Brewer, ME — January 13, 2009
- Southern Maine Lean Manufacturing Roundtable, Gorham, ME — January 27, 2009
- Machine Operator Skills Training (MOST), MassMEP @ Worcester Technical High School, Worcester, MA — February 9-20, 2009
- 5S, Standardization and Set Up Reduction, Kennebec Tool & Die, August, ME — February 10, 2009
- Plant Layout/Quick Changeover, Little Harbor Windows, Berwick, ME — February 24, 2009
- Lean Implementation Strategies, Lonza Rockland Inc., Rockland, ME — March 10, 2009
- TBD, Advanced Manufacturing Center, University of Maine, Orono, ME — April 14, 2009
- Pull Systems, Inverness Medical, Scarborough, ME — April 28, 2009
- One Piece Flow, Fisher Engineering, Rockland, ME — May 12, 2009
- Combined JMQC Meeting, Titan Machine, Windham, ME — May 26, 2009
We Would Like Your Feedback ...