Manufacturing - Growing in New England
Welcome to the August 2008 Manufacturing Advancement Center & MassMEP Career Opportunities & Programs Update. Included are the latest job openings and events of interest across the region and highlights from the latest issue of The MAC Action Newsline.
Production Director, Augusta, ME
Kenway Corporation, a manufacturing of composite (fiberglass) products, is hiring a Production Director for its manufacturing operations. The position reports to the Vice President/General Manager.
Advanced Telecom Technology Adjunct Faculty, Worcester, MA
Quinsigamond Community College is searching for a part-time instructor to teach an Advanced Telecommunications Technology course. This course is offered as part of the NEXT STEP program, an innovative telecommunications technology degree program offered to Verizon employees.
Office Administrator, Boylston, MA
Phillips Precision, a full-service, light-run production machine shop, is looking for an office administrator, part-time to full-time. Position includes general office support primarily for owners of company
Programs & Events
- Human Error Prevention Seminar, Providence, RI — September 9-10, 2008
- Writing a Successful Workforce Training Grant, Burlington, MA — September 9, 2008
- Writing a Successful Workforce Training Grant, Marlborough, MA — September 10, 2008
- Problem Reporting, Root Cause Analysis, & Corrective Action Seminar, Providence, RI — September 11-12, 2008
- International Council of Sheet Metal Presswork Associations, Grand Rapids, MI — September 14-17, 2008
- Team Involvement Problem Solving (TIPS), Auburn, ME — September 15, 2008
- Writing a Successful Workforce Training Grant, Bridgewater, MA — September 16, 2008
- Writing a Successful Workforce Training Grant, Holyoke, MA — September 17, 2008
- Lean Champions Roundtable at Invensys, Foxboro, MA — September 18, 2008
- Quality & Environmental Auditing – ISO 19011, Providence, RI — September 23-24, 2008
- Measuring Organizational/Process Performance Seminar, Providence, RI — September 25-26, 2008
MAC Action Newsline: Highlights
Plus Industry News