The MAC Action Newsline:
- From the Desk of Jack Healy
- Manufacturing Success Stories
- Programs & Events
For complete details about these programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- Lean Culture Change, HID Corporation, North Haven, CT -- July 20, 2006
- The Sales Effectiveness Boot Camp: Significantly Improving the Odds, Stratton, VT -- July 23-25, 2006
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: Significantly Improving the Odds, Stratton, VT -- Aug 13-15, 2006
- TimeWise Lean 101: Principles of Lean Enterprise, Lebanon, NH -- August 24, 2006
- Lean Roundtable at Brockway-Smith, Inc., Hatfield, MA -- September 13, 2006
- TimeWise Lean 101: Principles of Lean Enterprise, Manchester, NH -- September 21, 2006
- Roger B. Saillant, President and CEO, Plug Power, William J. O'Brien Distinguished Lecture Series, College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA -- November 8, 2006
This issue of The MAC Action Newsline is sponsored by the Association for Manufacturing Excellence.
We Would Like Your Feedback ...