The MAC Action Newsline:
Strong Dollar, Weak Economy
This issue of The MAC Action Newsline is sponsored by Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- From the Desk of Jack Healy
- Beyond Lean
- Manufacturing Success Stories
- Supply Chain
- Industry News
- Programs & Events
For a complete listing of programs for manufacturers, visit the MAC Action Newsline Calendar.
Upcoming events include:
- AIM Plant Manager Roundtable -- March 24 and April 6, 2005
- Don't Shoot Me, I'm Just the CEO -- April 14, 2005 - Register on line
- AIM Global Competitiveness Seminar: Leading the Change, Lean Collaboration -- April 20, 2005
- Boston University's Display Technologies Seminar -- April 29, 2005
- MassMEP Lean Roundtable -- May 3, 2005
- US Department of Labor: 2nd Annual Master Skills for the 21st Century Workforce -- May 11, 2005
- AME Workshop: First Technology's Sensors for Crash Test Dummies -- May 12, 2005
- AME Workshop: Optimize Supplier-Customer Cash Flow -- May 23, 2005
- The Advanced Manufacturing & Productivity Exposition, October 31 - November 4, 2005
We Would Like Your Feedback ...